Virtual American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Course
Welcome to CPR Saves Lives
An American Red Cross Licensed Training Provider
Proud Provider of American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, and AED Training
Very Important - Must Read
Virtual (Blended Learning) First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Course
Day 1: Virtual Online Session
Day 2: Face-to-face in-person session with Instructor Trainer
Upon enrolling in the instructor course, you were informed that the format of the course will be a Virtual/In-Class hybrid. It is important that the following guidelines are followed:
1. The hardware you use for the virtual online portion of course needs to be a PC or desktop computer. Some computer tablets may work.
2. You will be attending the virtual online portion of course using the Zoom.US conferencing software.
3. You must assure that you have a very reliable high-speed internet connection. Do not rely on a phone hot spot.
4. You will not be able to take the virtual online session in bed.
5. You have to be present during the full Zoom conferencing session on the first day and the full in-person session on the second day.
Not fulfilling the guidelines above will necessitate your being disenrolled from attending the class. If we don’t follow the simple guidelines above, the class will be disrupted and would not be fair to the other participants. Refund and rescheduling policies for "no shows" will be followed.